Submit your application and the required attachments by April 1st to be considered eligible for the upcoming academic year.
The link to the Scholarships Form application can be found at the bottom of this page.
A complete application requires the following:
- Completed application form
- Most current school transcript from high school or college
- Current Letter of Recommendation from an employer, school authority or friend (other than a relative)
- Medical statement from your doctor describing the cancer diagnosis for first time applicants – past recipients are encouraged to submit a current medical statement
- Recent photograph
- Signed publicity release
Please keep the following in mind:
- The application form can now be filled out and completed online.
- You can save the content of each input page by hitting the Save and Continue button, but you must complete your draft application within 30 days or the link will expire. Each time you save the application, a new link will be generated. Please make sure you keep a copy of the latest link so you don’t lose your work.
- You can create and upload additional pertinent data in support of your application. (Step 8 of 9 of the application)
- All documents to be uploaded must be in one of the following file types: PDF, JPG, JPEG, GIF or PNG.
- All of the information will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- The Board of Directors will interview each applicant who meets the requirements. You will be contacted to schedule an appointment time.
- Our annual scholarship reception for recipients and their family and friends will be held at the end of June. Invitations to the event will be mailed mid-June after the individual awards have been determined.
For additional information, please contact: